Sunday 13 May 2012

Crazy F430 driver

Warning: idiot behind the steering wheel of a Ferrari. Add also a supercar spotter that is filming the action, and here we go. Video of today shows a reckless driver trying to do some donuts in a black Ferrari F430. He clearly starts by failing the donuts by crashing the car against the wall of tires, and continues for several minutes around the track, where a couple of times we was pretty close to crash against other Ferraris.



Follow me also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarchettinoYT

5 comments:

  1. What a fucking retard! Doesn't deserve to own a ferrari+ I dont understand why no one told him to stop as he was dangerous and could of hit others cars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, I'm hunting this d-bag down and putting a bloody Ferrari logo in his bed and then I'm stealing his car because he clearly doesn't know what it means to own a Ferrari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he want o change his ferrari into a city car thats why he do it like that so.... why u dont sending ur ferrari to me..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to admit i don't see everyday a ferrari doing burnouts and donuts but honestly this isn't the way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can anyone be so goddamn ignorant? It's a shame!

    Personally I know, I can never ever afford a Ferrari or some other supercar in my life, but at least I respect other drivers in normal traffic and in track days. He's just showing how he doesn't care about anyone else in the whole event but himself.

    This guy definitely doesn't belong there amongst other Ferrari drivers.

    ReplyDelete