Friday 8 February 2013

Porsche 997 GT2 nearly crashes 3 times



It's good to see people that want to satisfy their need for speed on track instead of public roads. However, if you can't drive properly your supercar, you're still a danger even for the other drivers on track, and this onboard video shows a man with very little driving skills nearly crashing 3 times with a Porsche 997 GT2, which is not really the easiest car to drive. It's worrying to see how the driver holds the elbow outside the window just like a city cruise and grasps the a-pillar as the rear of the car slides. This guy definitely needs a good track driving course, and a much easier and safer car to drive.

Follow me on Google+ : http://bit.ly/MarchettinoGPlus

Follow me also on Twitter: http://twitter.com/MarchettinoYT

2 comments:

  1. I like the way he holds on to the car with one hand and controls it with the other one..mad skills xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm losing control of my vehicle! I better take my hands off the wheel."

    If you can afford that car, you can afford some lessons.

    ReplyDelete